Blogging has become a common way of spreading information about a certain website or product or a means of discussing various subjects and expressing opinions.
Influencers use social media platforms for blogging, while some have their blogging website designed. If you’re thinking of starting your blog writing, you must come up with a blog niche list for it. You haven’t? Don’t worry; it is not too late.
Creative minds must have a lot of different and innovative ideas popping up every day, but it is quite hard to point out the one you want to start with.
Selecting the best niche for blogging might sound hard, but it is a very important decision to make. Let us first ponder upon the fact that we need to select a niche in the first place.
If you are wondering whether Blogging is Worth It or Not, the answer is that blogging is totally worth it. I encourage you to read this article to find out.
Why Selecting a Niche Important?
Writing a blog means sharing your theories, concepts, and opinion with the world, giving them a piece of your mind. But the question is, who are you writing for? What is your target audience? You must select a niche for your blog to attract an audience and greater traffic to your blog niche list.
Now it is totally your choice where you want to start, and this guide will surely help you choose the best blogging niche.
There is no hard and fast rule to stick to one niche, but to ensure a growing audience count, you need to have a more focused approach to it.
If the content you post is dispersed in different niches, your audience loses interest quickly. If you specify your niche, you’ll be able to customize your blog content according to your targeted audience.
See also: 10 High Demand Blog Topics You Can Start Right Now!
Typical Mistakes Made By New Bloggers
Improper blogging niche selection is one of the most common mistakes most bloggers often make. You need to specify your content as well as your target audience.
How To Come Up With a Niche?
- You might have a couple of niches in mind to start with. People often back out from a niche they selected because they want to pick one of the less competitive blog niches. Do not back out of the niche you’re passionate about just because that niche has a lot of competition. We believe that blogs are all about expressing your opinion and perspective and writing something people can relate to, so you must take a leap of faith because no one can be a better you than “you.” Even if there is a lot of competition, you will make your blog unique using your abilities and skills.
- Jot down the ideas you have. You need to have a practical approach to it because you’ll have to work with it for quite a long time. One must have prior knowledge about the niche they have selected or should be willing to learn.
- If you’re still having trouble selecting a niche, a couple of free platforms offer to find your blog niche quizzes that are free and can help you narrow down the list.
- You can also check out the 8 Best Niches For Blogging With Low Competition to find out what is trending. For monetizing your blogging, you need to see what niches will get you a greater audience.
- Once you’ve selected a niche, create a micro-niche list. For instance, if you’re writing about freelancing, it is a vast field you must focus on and ponder upon what micro niche you want to write about.
You might be wondering, Is Blogging Still Popular? The answer is yes; read this article to find out why.
Niche Blog Examples
Following are a few suggestions of best niches for blogging:
1- Health and Fitness Niche
Almost everyone wants to lead a healthy life, and many fitness freaks are out there. Now, this is a vast niche; your blog could be about:
- Healthy diet
- Healthy routine
- Healthy Mindset
- Exercises to stay fit
- Fitness exercises for weight loss
- And exercises to reduce belly fat.
Now this niche can also inculcate healthy beauty products. You just got to determine a micro-niche that you’re passionate about, keeping the monetizing factor in mind.
2- Tech Niche
Technology is quite literally ruling the world in the 21st century. Where do you go when you want to learn about new tech? Google, right? Hence the tech niche is the best blogging niche.
Tech bloggers can attract great traffic by reviewing the latest tech products, “how-to” blogs for usage, recommending pocket-friendly tech products, and suggesting the best tech products out there.
3- Digital Marketing Niche
Following the tech niche is the digital marketing niche, which is also a tech-related niche. Affiliate and social media marketing has taken the world by a blow, marketing someone else’s products or business and earning by your marketing skills.
Marketing includes a wide range; it can be done through websites, mobile applications, social media platforms, emails, and much more.
4- Travel Niche
People continue to travel from place to place, whether it is for official purposes or a vacation. If you’re a passionate traveler, you can blog about planning trips and what to expect at your travel destination.
Travel is a vast niche to write about; travel airlines also have affiliate programs you can market the airline by posting travel blogs and monetizing your blog site.
Even if you don’t travel yourself, you can help people with their adventures by providing tips for backpacking trips, hiking trails, and much more.
5- E-trading and Investment Niche
The trade market also has set foot on the internet by introducing online trading platforms that provide traders with opportunities to invest in cryptocurrencies, CFDs, stock markets, forex markets, and other assets.
Now, these platforms also have affiliate programs. One can also review trading platforms separately, discuss the advantages and disadvantages, and compare two different brokerage platforms.
Besides the above-mentioned blog niche list, many other niches are blogged about, like movie and music niche, fashion niche, self-help, improvement, life coaching, beauty blogs are trending nowadays, food blogs, and much more.
Other Profitable Blogging Niche Ideas
- Van Life/ Nomadic Lifestyle
- Dating and Relationships
- Martial Arts and Weapons
- Financial Security
- Video and Board Games
- Wining and Dining
- High-End Bags
- Luxury Vehicles
- Fashion and Beauty
- Anti Aging
- Inspirational Books and Talks
- Nonprofit Organizations
Every blogger is a problem solver; keep this in mind when picking your niche. Proper niche selection will help you deeply connect with your audience and solve your readers’ problems.
Before choosing your blogging niche, ensure you check Google trends to determine its viability and potential profitability.
Also, ensure you pick the right hosting company; two of the big players are Siteground, Bluehost, and Hostinger.
Read the following articles to select your hosting company properly.